Low-Level Light Therapy
These products use laser phototherapy to promote the development of healthy hair, and to slow / prevent the progression of hair loss.
This Low Level Laser Therapy (also known as red light therapy) device, can reach areas where hair loss occurs, by placing the cap-like device on your scalp.
In the past, Low Level Laser Therapy was only available in-office at a hair restoration clinic. Now you can opt for red light therapy in the comfort of your own home, with a portable medical device in the form of a user-friendly cap.
This non-invasive treatment is an easy to use, convenient and an affordable treatment for hair loss that has shown excellent results for many individuals. It is ideal to use in conjunction with oral hair loss treatments or as a post hair transplant surgery treatment.
How Low-Level Laser Therapy Works
Both LaserCap® LCPRO and LCELITE emit red light through laser diodes inside the cap, penetrating the skin of the scalp and hair follicles when applied.
This low-level laser light therapy prolongs the growth phase of the hair follicle, maximising the hair shaft calibre and hair volume.
It has been determined that the red light penetrates the soft tissue, stimulating energy carrying molecules called Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP).
These molecules will help increase overall activity levels of cells, assisting hair follicles to grow new hair and excel current hair growth. The LaserCap thus promotes existing hairs to grow, and encourages new hair growth.
What Are The Product Differences?
224 laser diodes for optimal performance.
Easy to use portable device with a modern design, that allows easy concealment in a cap or hat.
80 laser diodes offer efficient performance.
Easy to use portable device, which can be easily concealed in a cap or hat.
Except for the difference in price, the LaserCap® LCPRO™ is a newer and more powerful version of the two LaserCap®s, featuring a total of 224 laser diodes, compared to the 80 laser diodes in the LaserCap® LCElite™.
Benefits of Low Level Laser Therapy
• The LaserCap® is a non-surgical treatment for hair loss, with absolutely no side-effects or recovery period.
• Full scalp coverage and even light distribution ensures optimal performance and results.
• The products feature a light thin flex shell for ultimate comfort, and is easily concealable in a cap or hat (cap provided when purchasing any of the two LaserCap models)
• Both LaserCap®s are easy to use, and feature a convenient and compact portable designs, ideal for travelling and transporting.
• The LaserCap® can be used by more than one individual, and can be shared with family members.
• The products are medical devices cleared by the FDA in America.
• LaserCap®s are suitable for use by men and women who suffer from hair loss.
• The products have assisted many individuals to regain a healthy hair growth, and have shown some great results in many hair loss patients.